As part of the continuous technological improvement and the use of the most advanced machining technologies, Brovedani Group disposes of high quality and precision machines, regularly reviewed in every single part to ensure continuous operation and long life.
Duerr 81W The Automated Cleaning System Universal 81W is a low-cost, highly efficient system which, owing to its modular design, can be used for a very wide range of applications in cleaning parts. The Universal 81W is suitable not only for removing oil and emulsion from mass-produced parts but also for the fine cleaning of assembly parts. All the cleaning stages use an immersion process and aqueous media. Equipment and process
- Cleaning and drying process in a vacuum-proof work chamber.
- Automatic work chamber door locking
- Rotation and oscillation movements to support the cleaning and drying effect
- Integrated full-flow filtration
- Integrated oil separator
- Siemens S7 PLC control system for custom programming of process sequences
- Error diagnosis via plain text display on operator control panel
- Closed system housing with maintenance doors for optimum access
- Third flood tank for additional rinsing or preservation
- Waste water-free operation due to integrated Aquaclean treatment unit
- High-power injection flood washing
- Ultrasonic unit
- Vacuum drying
- Cartridge filter for fine cleaning
- Automatic basket lid placement
- Compact design, ready to connect up
- Multi-step washing/rinsing process with hot-air and vacuum drying
- Waste water-free operation possible
- All parts coming into contact with media are made of stainless steel
- Plenty of scope for expansion due to modular design
- Cycle time is adjustable.
- Actual throughput will depend on:
- Estimated throughput: Maximum 6 batches/hour (using a batch weight of 150 kilograms).